After a month (29 days to be exact), I already generated $840 of income. There is no adpack buying shown in this video, since the outstanding earning is just $40 when I recorded the video.
This week, I was able to buy 5 more adpacks, which make it a total of 41 just after 29 days, and investing 25 adpacks.
I haven’t posted the earnings calculator yet due to holiday season, but I will promise it will be up this month.
In this week’s update, I will show you my total earning income of $558. I waited for my available balance to reach more than $100 so that I can show how I can buy 2 adpacks at a time.
This week, I was able to buy 5 more adpacks, which make it a total of 36 just after 21 days, and investing 25 adpacks.
Later this week (4th), I will release an excel file with the computation of your earnings from day-to-day, depending on how much you want to invest.
Oh by the way, I just posted a page days ago about my giveaway bonus for those who will signup under my link. Please check the page here: http://www.sdiegomtac.com/traffic-monsoon/bonus/
That’s it for this post, and please follow my social profiles for regular updates.
It’s the second week, and this next update is a short one. I will just show you the most common things to check out whenever you visit your account dashboard.
I now have a total of $327.89 earnings, and $300 of those are used to buy 6 additional adpacks from initial investment of 25 adpacks. For this week, I was able to buy 4 more adpacks which is not bad for one whole week.
I will have 5 more sharing positions for week 3. That video will be posted in a few days.
Don’t forget to check out the week 1 update: http://www.sdiegomtac.com/traffic-monsoon/case-study/week-1-update/
This is the second part of Week 1 update for my TM Dynasty journey. Hereunder are the breakdown of the video content:
- The video was shot at the end of the week (or early week 2, I’m not sure) which has generated me a total of $105
- Again, the income is not that much yet since I bought the last 20 adpacks on the 4th day of the week
- I have an account balance of $55, which I will use to buy 1 more additional adpack
- You will see the process of buying – which is a no-brainer – and even newbies can do
- I highlighted the words that you will see when buying any advertising service from TM – “Please Note: A purchase of advertising service with us is not considered a deposit, nor investment.” Those words says it all.
That’s it for the week, and I’ll be back for the week 2 update. Please don’t forget to watch the very first video of this journey.
I finally got the time to upload the very first video in my case study. In this video, I am showing how many ad packs I started with and how much earnings did it generate for me.
Here is the full breakdown of what was shown in the first case study video:
– I started with 1 ad pack on the first day to see if it will really generate me a penny. And yes, it really does.
– So the 2nd day, I bought another one and 2 more on the 3rd day.
– On the 4th day, I decided to buy 20 more ad packs and see what will happen from that day onwards.
– As you will see, at the end of the 4th day, I generated $43.13 of revenue share. If I decided to buy 25 ad packs from the get-go, I may have generated more than $100 revenue share in my account.
There’s not much to show in this video since it’s the middle of the week. I will be posting another video that I recorded at the end of the first week, so please stay tuned. Please visit my channel for faster updates and like my Traffic Monsoon Dynasty fanpage for regular updates!
Watch the second video from Eben Pagan
In this video, Eben covers:
- A model for using your digital product to make a big contribution in the world
- Examples of the huge number of searches that people are doing online for different “normal” topics
- Product case studies, with examples of how different digital products work
- The steps to creating an outline for a digital product that “sells itself”
- A PDF summary and exercise to get started immediately
- …and much much more.